Throwing a vegan dinner party? There are plenty of meat- and dairy-free recipes to choose from, but we think a party calls for something a little extra special. We're not talking about extra work – just dishes that are beautiful to look at and fun to eat. Here are a few that fit the bill.
• Roasted Eggplant Caviar – Eating this flavorful dip with basil leaves makes it a little extra fun.
• Fresh Shell Bean and Sage Spread – This dip is loaded with fresh herb flavor.
• Ortine's Mediterranean Platter – This platter is filled with delicious bites and could easily be stretched into a whole meal.
• Stuffed Artichokes – Pair Vegan Yum Yum's version with some simple pasta and you've got a showstopping meal.
• Vegan Corn Tamales – Wrapped up like little gifts, tamales are always a big crowd pleaser.
• Watercress and Cabbage Stir-Fry – A beautiful easy dish, just add rice or noodles.
• Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) – Homemade soup is always comforting, and so many flavorful garnishes make this one special enough for a party.
This one is pretty easy – there are countless vegetable preparations. Here are a couple that will stand out:
• Sweet Potatoes with Star Anise, Ginger, and Lime – A beautiful way to present a simple sweet potato.
• Braised Radishes with Rice Vinegar and Mint – This is a perfect dish for spring with great seasonal ingredients.
Related: 10 Vegan Lunch Ideas
(Images: See linked posts for full credits)