Memorial Day has come and gone, and I think that means it's officially lemonade season! But skip the store-bought stuff — it's so easy to make your own refreshing glass of lemonade at home, and to tailor it to your tastes. Here are 10 classic and creative variations to keep you cool this summer.
- 1 Classic Lemonade: There's nothing easier than making your own lemonade from scratch! (See linked recipe for more variations.)
- 2 Frozen Lemonade: Like eating a handful of lemon-flavored snow.
- 3 Pink Lemonade: To make pink lemonade, add grenadine.
- 4 Matcha Tea Lemonade: Lemonade with finely milled green tea leaves.
- 5 Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade: Icy, cold, and fruity.
- 6 Smoked Lemonade: Smoking lemons makes them plump and juicy.
- 7 Salted Lemonade: A refreshing interplay of sour, sweet, and salty.
- 8 Roasted Peach Lemonade: A sweet Georgia specialty!
- 9 Sweet Basil Lemonade: A great way to use up that big bunch of basil.
- 10 Arnold Palmer: Half lemonade and half iced tea.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)