10 Inexpensive V-Day Kitchen Buys from a Surprising Source
Want to avoid the bright-red, disposable stuff in the “seasonal” aisle at your local drug store? We’ve found an unexpected source for sweet, inexpensive Valentine’s Day kitchen gear that’ll help set the mood: H&M. The Swedish retailer has long been a go-to for fast fashion, but the home section is also a great spot for on-trend deals that won’t break the bank.
Here are 10 buys that all ring in at $10 or less.
- Textured Bowl, $10: Millennial pink isn’t going anywhere, so your Valentine can keep this on the table long after February 14 passes.
- Jacquard-Patterned Hand Towel, $6: Get this towel and even doing dishes can feel a little bit more romantic on V-Day.
- Metal Tea Light Holder, $6: A duo (or trio) of these make for an easy, no-fuss centerpiece that also sets the mood.
- Porcelain Cup, $10: This cup is perfect for coffee in case you and your valentine would rather celebrate over breakfast (or brunch).
- Texture-Patterned Plate, $5: Make a heart-shaped pizza and serve yourself some slices on this textured plate.
- Small Glass Vase, $4: Not getting a giant bouquet of long-stemmed roses? Who cares! You just need a single bud to fill this cute little vase.
- 4-Pack Coasters, $2: Because getting rings as jewelry is one thing, but getting water stain rings on your coffee table is totally different.
- Small Metal Tea Light Holder, $3: Repurpose this tea light holder as a bowl for small, wrapped candies.
- Oven Mitt, $10: This oven mitt features a good motto for Valentine’s Day … and every time you step into the kitchen.
- Small Porcelain Plate, $3: Get this for the person in your house who usually has to do the dishes. (It’s okay if that person is you!) It can hold rings during cleaning sessions.
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year?