In most brick-and-mortar stores, Urban Outfitters is all about the clothes, with a smattering of goods for apartment living. But online, the retailer has got a pretty amazing, curated selection of cheeky, unique, and straight-up stylish goods. For Cyber Monday, Urban Outfitters is offering $15 off purchases of $75 or more and $50 off purchases of $150 or more, plus free worldwide shipping for all orders totaling more than $50.
Here are our picks of giftable goods for the cooks, food-lovers, and party-throwers in your life.
- 12-Piece Electroplate Flatware Set, $69: Help turn any dinner party disco-worthy with this polished electroplated metal flatware set. The set includes four forks, four spoons, and four knives — just enough to make someone's plain dinnerware shine.
- 4-Piece Copper-Trimmed Cookware Set, $69; A stylish starter kit for a new apartment, this cookware set includes a frying pan, small saucepan, large saucepan, and Dutch oven. Made of silver metal with polished copper accents, this set will look just as good on display as it will in use.
- 12-Piece Modern Dinnerware Set, $99: Available in pink or light gray, this ultra-clean set includes four dinner plates, four dessert plates, and four bowls. It's made of dishwasher-safe ceramic with a soft matte finish that's just so pretty.
- Marble Ceramic To-Go Bowls, $39 for set of three: Help your sister store her leftovers in style with this set of marbled ceramic bowls. The set of three includes different-sized bowls that are each microwave- and dishwasher-safe, with coordinating plastic lids for easy transport and storage.
- Tiger Stemless Champagne Flutes, $29 for two: With a stylized design that evokes both Gatsby-era ragers and au courant boho-jungalow decor, these glass stemless champagne flutes will be a unique addition to a great barware collection.
- Mesh Fruit Bowl, $34: This is not your mama's fruit basket! The metal frame comes with a removable interior bowl (all the better to clean it) and the cool perforated exterior will fit in with modern decor.
- DOIY Insectum Corkscrew, $25: Shaped as a stylized take on a rhinoceros beetle and finished in an iridescent zinc alloy, this bottle opener will be the centerpiece of any bar cart. And the big surprise: The wings open and close to pop bottle tops!
- 83 Oranges for Deny Leafy Nature Pet Bowl, from $25: Elevate somene's kitchen-floor decor with a statement-making pet bowl. Made of ceramic, this dishwasher-safe bowl is available in two sizes and with a coordinating mat sold separately.
- Walking Gingerdead Cookie Kit, $14: For those who like their holiday baking with a macabre twist: A cookie cutter kit that's anything but standard. In addition to four silly cookie cutters, the kit comes with gingerbread cookie mix, frosting and piping bag, icing pens, and candy beads.
- Heart Cutting Board, $20: Made of solid wood with painted pink edges, this petite heart-shaped cutting board is perfect for small jobs, like cutting up fruit for dessert or mixers for cocktails. And it works as decor in between gigs, thanks to the cute aqua hang-tie.
- Neon Stackable Mugs, $8 each: Available in four cool colors — electric blue, neon pink, neon yellow, and an artfully subdued grey — these clean-lined mugs are made of ceramic with a matte finish. And the kicker: They actually stack, unlike the mismatched collections in most kitchen cabinets. Chic and a storage solution!
- Miya Neon Metallic Chopsticks Set, $10 for five pairs: Ordering takeout (or making your own sushi from scratch) is that much classier when armed with reusable chopsticks. This set contains five pairs of chopsticks in different metallic neon colors.
- Koala Drink Markers Set, $10: This set of koala-shaped markers may be the cutest way to avoid sharing germs yet. In six classy pastels, the silicone koalas cling onto the stems of your wine glasses and champagne flutes.
- Core Bamboo Mini Silicone Cooking Utensil Set, $10 for set of five: Available in shades of pink or blue, this utensil set includes a spoon, spatula, pointed spatula, spreader, and basting brush — all anyone would need to start out in a new, perfectly color-coordinated kitchen. They're made of bamboo and the silicone and can withstand cooking temperatures up to 400°F.
What are you buying from Urban Outfitters today?