Urban Outfitters Just Launched Its Home Line for Spring Line — And It’s Incredible
It’s currently snowing outside the Kitchn office windows, but that isn’t stopping retailers from thinking about warmer temps. In fact, Urban Outfitters just launched their Spring line for UO Home — and it’s all so incredible.
“The pieces are a nod to modern design while still incorporating fluid movement and color guided by a fresh year and season, adding a renewed vitality to even the smallest of spaces,” a press release says. The collection consists of more than 80 new products including macrame planters, a terrazzo coffee table, geometric floor pillows, and more.
Take a look at some of our favorite kitchen finds and think spring. Because enough with these single-digit temps!
- Airo Dining Chair, $149: This birch wood veneer chair reminds us of old-school classroom chairs — only it’s way cuter.
- Jasa Ceramic Hoop Pendant Light, $119: No special wiring necessary — just plug this stoneware pendant in and hang it with some hooks. Try it over your kitchen island or a small table.
- Whatever Mug, $10: Don’t know what’s going to be discussed at your 11 a.m. meeting? Bring this mug with you!
- Signe Tall Planter, $149: How cute would this look tucked into a corner of your dining room?
- Lauren Wall Shelf, $69: This small shelf is just the right size for some mugs and coffee accessories. Or you can even use it as a makeshift pantry for oils, salts, and more.
- Pop Fizz Clink Neon Sign, $149: Bubbles aren’t just for New Year’s Eve. Hang this over your bar and pop open a bottle.
- Good Things Are Coming Print, from $19: This print could be referring to the brownies you’re about to take out of the oven or just general deeper life stuff. Either way, it’s a pretty positive message to hang in your kitchen or breakfast nook.
- Taryn Terrazzo Coffee Table, $279: We fully support eating meals on the couch (especially while the weather insists on being such a jerk!), so you’ll need a coffee table you actually like.
See the rest of the new line here: First Look Spring 2018 at Urban Outfitters
Which items are you most excited about?