This Pressure Cooker Will Win You Over (& It’s on Sale)
You’ve heard a lot of noise about the Instant Pot (it’s a seven-in-one miracle machine!), and although you like the idea of being able to “set it and forget it,” maybe you’re not a fan of bulky products that have an overwhelming amount of settings and functions? Sometimes you just want to — quickly — make some beans, right?
We feel you.
That’s why we like this stainless steel Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker (on sale on Amazon right now for more than 25 percent off).
It’s decidedly low-tech, low-profile, and simple, and it’s made specifically for stovetop cooking. Available in 4.5-, 6-, and 8-quart capacities, the cooker is engineered to be completely silent and steam-free, has an internal measuring scale to make set-up time easier, and is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. (Note: The 4.5 option is also on sale, now for $181.)
More on Pressure Cookers
- 5 Important Things to Know About Using Your Pressure Cooker
- 5 Reasons Why a Pressure Cooker Might Be Better Than a Slow Cooker
- 5 Excellent Pressure Cooking Resources
- What Is Pressure Cooking, and What Does It Do? A Pressure Cooker FAQ
- 7 Recipes That Will Convince You the Pressure Cooker Is Back