New KitchenAid Mixers and Hot Spices in the KitchenTop posts from the week of March 29-April 4
There was a mix of posts old and new in the top posts for last week – some fresh new recipes, a hot new kitchen tour, and more. Vintage gems from our archives were popular too, including this SideSwipe blade attachment for your KitchenAid stand mixer. (It wipes down the bowl!)
• New! SideSwipe Spatula Mixer Blade
• Coming Soon: 90th Anniversary KitchenAid Stand Mixer
• Kitchen Tour: Devesh and Tara’s Spice Pantry
• April Fools Day Recipe: Is This Really a Bowl of Cereal?
• Recipe: Authentic Chai
• Recipe: “Ham and Cheese” Breakfast Casserole
• Japanese Cooking: Okonomiyaki
• Spring Dessert Trend: Pudding Cakes
• Good Question: What Should I Eat On Busy Weeknights?
• Beat the Box: Is a Box Mix Really Faster?
• Recipe Round-up: Healthy Afternoon Snacks
• Tips and Tricks: How to Avoid Wasting Food
• Grocery Store News: Harris Teeter to Finally Open in DC?
• Recipe for Entertaining: Elegant Pancetta Cups
• Weekend Meditation: Belonging