The hottest posts from last week included a gorgeous open pantry where everything is in plain sight, as well as a recipe for husband-winning cookies, ideas for leftover rice, a concept for a new White House kitchen, and some great food prints for the kitchen. Read on to see all the top posts from last week at The Kitchn.
15. Scallion Pancakes and Painted Bread
14. Good Question: June Cleaver Party Foods From the 1950s?
13. Recipe: Spinach, White Bean, and Taleggio Pizza
12. How To Assemble a Cheese Board Appetizer
11. Good Question: Can I Use a Propane Grill in Manhattan?
10. Husband Winning Peanut Butter Cookies
9. How to Build a Backyard Fire Pit for $28
8. At-Home Frappuccinos — the Vietnamese Way
7. Le Creuset: Great Customer Service Experience
6. 10 Great Food Prints From Adam Turman
5. Yes We Cook! A Concept for a New White House Kitchen
4. The Kitchn on Cheese: 123 Cheese Reviews, Tips and Guides
3. Five Ideas for Leftover Rice
2. A Pantry Where Everything Is In Plain Sight
1. New IKEA Favorite: SLOM Bottle with Stopper
Previous Hot Posts: Better Burger Construction, Great Dinner Salads, FHB at the Table, a Simple Sandwich, and How To Chill Wine Fast: Top posts for May 25-31