Green and Yellow Kitchens, Tortellini Salad, a Fabulous Refrigerator Makeover, and a Spring Spritzer Top posts for May 11-17, 2009
The hottest posts last week here at The Kitchn covered all sorts of things: extremely indulgent brownies, an unpretentious yellow kitchen, a mysterious kitchen gadget, and a budget kitchen renovation. Take a look at these posts and more. There are five right here and ten more below.
• Kitchen Spotlight: Leslie’s Sunny Yellow
• Tips for Throwing a Homemade Pizza Party
• Mice In the Kitchen! How Have You Dealt With Mice?
• Recipe: Tortellini and Spring Vegetable Salad
• Flickr Find: Fabulous Refrigerator Makeover
• How To Build a Tea Shelf
• Spring Drink: Blackberry Elderflower Spritzer with Mint
• A Stunning Radish Salad
• Seasonal Menu Planning from Around the U.S.
• My Chalkboard Fridge: Turn Your Fridge Into a Food Diary