Candy and salads -- it's holiday food, recipes for gift-giving, and vegetables for winter nourishment in this past week's most-viewed posts. Also -- a wonderful and elegant San Francisco kitchen, potluck recipes, food science of spray oil, and more below in our hot posts.
Top posts for the week of December 8-14, 2008
• Gallery: 11 Winter Salads to Eat Right Now
• Top 10 Holiday Uses for Wine Corks
• Pantry Organization: Put Your Grains In Jars
• 10 Techniques Every Cook Should Know
• DIY Peppermint Patties
• Kitchen Tour: A Lovely 'Before' from Rena and Derek
• Kitchen Spotlight: Open Storage in Small Kitchens
• Recipe: Big Pancake
• Weeknight Meal Tip: Ways to Doctor Jarred Tomato Sauce to Add More Flavor
• Holiday Food Gifts: What Are You Making This Year?
• Good Question: Best Potluck Recipes?
• Help Me Find: Clean and Modern Recipe Card Templates
• Blogging Oprah: Giada's Chocolate and Brie Panini
• Good Question: Best Healthy and Natural Food Blogs?
• Food Science: The Science Behind Nonstick Cooking Spray
Previous Hot Posts: Budget Dinner Parties, Big Pancake, Pantry Organization, What To Do With Oxtail, and Small Kitchen Storage