Tofu Loaf, Bone Marrow, & Tyler Florence’s Home Kitchen
This week a year ago was packed wall-to-wall with good stuff! There was all manner of Thanksgiving coverage, with recipes for tofu loaf and holiday side dishes; there was turkey help (how to break down a whole turkey, for instance); and there were thoughts on how to have a frugal yet festive holiday. There were pies, carrot flowers, potato recipes, slow-cooked bolognese sauce, and a spotlight on open storage. This and more below!
• On meeting Jamie Oliver.
• A peek into kitchens with open storage done well.
• On eating bone marrow.
• A peek into Tyler Florence’s kitchen.
• Tips for a frugal yet festive holiday.
• An easy holiday cocktail: The Poinsettia.
• Are there any wall-mounted storage options for flatware?
• See the whole archive from this week one year ago.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Jacques Pepin Cooks Dinner For Six On $24