Today Is the Day to Buy a Cuisinart Food Processor
The day I made hummus in my food processor was the day I understood why someone would need to have one of these things in their kitchen. A state-of-the-art food processor makes the creamiest hummus, the perfect pesto, and easiest pie dough around. No other kitchen gadget can replace this thing if you’re looking for perfection.
If you want to invest in a great appliance, then today might be the day to shell out some cash. Right now on Amazon you can buy a Cuisinart food processor for $159. Normally it goes for about $179, so that means it’s $20 off right now. Just think of all the chickpeas and tahini you could buy with that extra cash.
This food processor from Cuisinart means business. It’s not one of the wimpy ones you’d buy on sale, and it’s definitely an investment in terms of money and space in your kitchen. I mean, it weighs 18 pounds for crying out loud! But it’s a kitchen appliance – just like a KitchenAid stand mixer — that deserves a little more respect and money thrown at it. It’ll last you for some time.
Learn More About Your Food Processor
- 5 Things to Know About Your New Food Processor
- What’s the Difference Between a Cuisinart, KitchenAid, and Robot-Coupe Food Processor?
- 7 Things I’m Doing Now That I Have a Food Processor
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Using a Food Processor
- A Guide to the Food Processor Blades and Discs You’re Not Using
- My Top 10 Ways to Use the Food Processor
- How To Clean a Food Processor Lid, Blade, and Handle
What’s your favorite thing to make in your food processor? Do you have a favorite brand? Let us know in the comments!