Make Your Own Cherry Cordials Candies
Every week we round up our favorite good eats from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we’re taking a look at how to make your own cherry cordials (squee!), a few pork main dishes and some Thai fried rice to finish it off.
• How to Make Chocolate Cherry Cordials – Are you looking to make the ultimate holiday candy? This one is at the top of most must nibble upon lists, but not many make them from scratch!
• How to Cook a Perfect Crown Roast of Pork – If there ever was a dish that was created to entertain and impress your guests, this is it.
• How to Make All-Belly Porchetta, the Ultimate Holiday Roast – Soft and tender, crispy and crunchy, plus not as difficult as you might think.
• Walnut-Thyme Honey – Still need a homemade gift for the holidays? This one is a winner!
• Thai-Style Fried Rice – Comforting and a good break from heavy holiday foods.
Previous Serious Eats: Make Your Own Worcestershire Sauce
(Image: Yvonne Ruperti/Serious Eats)