Tip: Store Cookie Cutters Stacked on a Paper Towel Holder
This solution from Better Homes and Gardens allows for pretty easy access to your cookie cutters, especially if you don’t have too many. It keeps them from getting tangled and bent in a crowded box, too.
Of course, if you have lots of cookie cutters, this might not be a very practical solution!
How do you store your cookie cutters?
More Cookie Cutter Coverage
• Creative Ways to Display Antique Cookie Cutters? Good Questions
• Reader Organization Tip: How To Store Cookie Cutters
• Make Cookie Cutters Last Longer With a Blow Dryer
• A Sweet Notion: Cookie Cutter Garland
• Enjoying: Animal Cookie Cutters from IKEA
• Yummy Yoga: Yoga Pose Cookie Cutters Now Available