Tiniest Kitchen Ever? Jack’s Micro Home
We are always interested in seeing how city-dwellers work with tiny kitchen spaces. Perhaps the reigning champion of tiny kitchen spaces belongs to Jack, an artist and musician who lives in a 10×16 Manhattan apartment. See more of Jack’s kitchen and some of the things we noticed about it, below…
• Jack’s whole apartment is only 10×16 – our dorm room was bigger than that! The kitchen is immediately to your right as you walk in the door.
• Kitchen storage and pull-out table under the sink.
• Shelves with books and cool jars – we like these colorful plastic canisters.
• Jack chooses even his silverware very carefully – there is a place for every single thing in this apartment.
• A little cupcake! And a vintage Chemex coffee maker – small footprint and great coffee.
• His limited and curated cabinet of foodstuff – see the Perfex pepper grinder! This heavy, solid little mill is one of our favorite kitchen objects.
• More food.
• The sink becomes a dining area with a cutting board and stool.
• Note the steel-cut oats – two cans!
• Two small burners.
• The whole kitchen/library.