This Time Last Year: Plum Preserves, Popcorn, IKEA Appliances, Tabbouleh, and Herbed Lentils with Bacon
What was happening this time last year here at The Kitchn? Click through the thumbnails to find out, or click through to see some of our favorite fall recipes.
• Seasonal Recipe Spotlight: Oats – Fall food!
• Survey: How Do You Like Your Popcorn? – Sweet, salty, buttered, plain?
• Design Friday: Napkin Frame – Clever or gross? You decide.
• Late Summer Riff on Minestrone – First hot soup of the season.
• Look! A Real Farm in a Brooklyn Back Yard – The ultimate locavore experiment?
• Good Question: How To Clean My White Dinnerware? – Good tips for getting the sparkle back.
• Recipe: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Herbed Cornmeal Rub – I love this recipe; in fact, the chef is making it for my wedding.
• Recipe: Herbed Lentils with Bacon – Delicious fall food.
• Virtual CSA Box: Juliet Tomatoes – Plump tiny tomatoes.
• Recipe: Plum and Earl Grey Preserves – Tea, plums, jam and toast.
• Hot or Not: Popcorn Forks – Good idea/bad idea?
• Look! Grilled Artichokes – How good are they?!!
Previous Year Ago Lookback: This Time Last Year: Best Electric Stoves, Peach and Polenta Tart, and How To Make Popcorn