How to Find Good Cheap Wine, Make the Perfect Tomato Salad, and Use Your Car As a Dehydrator This Time Last Year
Here’s a quick look back at this week last year. Perfect tomato salad, good cheap pinot grigio, what to do with zucchini, fried squash blossoms, a gorgeous little kitchen, and how to clean the grill with an onion.
• Too much zucchini? Freeze it!
• What did you think of the NY Times “perfect” chocolate chip cookie?
• Best British food words, like clingfilm and cookery.
• A gorgeous chalkboard wall and renovated kitchen.
• Did you know that you can clean the grill with an onion?
• 5 creative storage solutions for the kitchen.
• What should I make with sour cherries?
Previous Year Ago Lookback: How To Grill Fish and Reheat Pizza, The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies, Kitchen Islands, and One-Bowl Pastas