Beef Stroganoff, Skillet Desserts, and Kale Chips
This time a year ago we were featuring pink kitchens, Jamie Oliver’s ultimate gingerbread, warm no-bake skillet desserts, the rules of stress-free dinner parties, and more! Read on for these plus Pierre Herme’s Paris kitchen, pasta tips from an Italian mamma, and great foods for dunking into hot cocoa.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• A dozen pies for Pi Day.
• The best food and beverage combos for dunking!
• A drink for St. Patrick’s Day.
• Interesting kitchen tool designs.
• How to make Japanese sesame salt.
• Yummy, crunchy, salty kale chips.
• What foods do you buy frozen?
• How to line a cake pan with parchment paper.
• See the whole archive from this week a year ago.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Bittman’s Pantry, a LEGO Cake, and 10 Ways to Eat an Egg