Two fabulous fall soups, including a chicken and potato stew. Plus, a buttery yet very dangerous fish, five uses for pumpkin seeds, how to convert Dutch oven recipes for a slow cooker, and what's a spurtle?
• How to clean a stinky dishwasher! Also, what do you think of a this dish rack?
• Grapes roasted with walnut oil, a quick dessert. Plus, three ways to mix a crumble topping.
• What is a spurtle? Hint: it has to do with breakfast.
• Great fall vegetables: Boiled kale, homemade sauerkraut, butternut squash and coconut jam, and how to ripen peppers.
• Five ways to use pumpkin seeds.
• How to convert Dutch oven recipes to your slow cooker.
• Smoky delicious: locally made chorizo sausage.
• Have you tried Castelvetrano olives?
• Fabulous fall soups: Pumpkin tortilla soup and chicken and potato soup.
• Seafood spotlights: How to clean whole fresh squid, and a greasy, dangerous fish to watch out for.
• Tisane - a good hot drink for fall.
• A funky dessert stand.
• Eggs in ramekins - an easy breakfast.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Cheap Wines and Best Healthy Comfort Foods