Fall Soups and How To Clean a Stinky Dishwasher This Time Last Year
Two fabulous fall soups, including a chicken and potato stew. Plus, a buttery yet very dangerous fish, five uses for pumpkin seeds, how to convert Dutch oven recipes for a slow cooker, and what’s a spurtle?
• What is a spurtle? Hint: it has to do with breakfast.
• Smoky delicious: locally made chorizo sausage.
• Have you tried Castelvetrano olives?
• Tisane – a good hot drink for fall.
• A funky dessert stand.
• Eggs in ramekins – an easy breakfast.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Cheap Wines and Best Healthy Comfort Foods