Here’s How to Eat the Rainbow, According to the Internet
Leave it to Pinterest to fully embrace the rainbow food trend. A quick search results in a daunting amount of colorful recipes — enough to make you feel like you’ve stepped into a kaleidoscope. Here are some of the best, most rainbow-crazed recipes on Pinterest.
1. Rainbow Candy Cake by Sprinkle Bakes
Because decorating the cake with candy in every color of the rainbow isn’t enough, this cake reveals six colorful layers when sliced open.
2. DIY Tie Dye S’mores by Studio DIY
White marshmallows just look boring to eat compared to these bright homemade ones that are sandwiched between graham crackers and white chocolate.
3. Rainbow Sherbet by Baked by Rachel
This homemade version of the classic frozen treat is a refreshing mix of raspberry, lime, and orange sherbet.
4. Rainbow Quinoa Salad with Tahini Ginger Dressing by Crazy Vegan Kitchen
Rainbow food doesn’t always have to be sweet and filled with food coloring. Colorful veggies make up this satisfying salad.
5. Rainbow Swirl Bread by Tablespoon
I know, it’s hard to look away from the rainbow swirls of this quirky sandwich bread.
6. Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake Bars by Inside Bru Crew Life
Half of the cheesecake filling for these bars is swirled with a mix of colors to get the marbled effect.
7. Rainbow Cake by Just a Taste
Serve slices of this cake with a dollop of whipped cream on the side and you’ve got a puffy little cloud at the end of the rainbow.
8. Marbleized Chocolate Bark by The View From Great Island
Simple white chocolate bark is swirled with tinted white chocolate to make a gift-worthy treat.
9. Rainbow Salsa from Gimme Some Oven
Toss together a mix of veggies and beans and you’ve got an extra-colorful salsa for your chips.
10. Rainbow Popsicles by The First Year
Puréed fruit and yogurt make up the pretty layers of these extra-refreshing popsicles.
11. Rainbow Sangria from Gimme Some Oven
Layers of fruit make for one extra-colorful sangria that’s best sipped outside in the sunshine.