Tacos just might be the most perfect food on the planet. They are there for you when you don't have time to cook, they are there for you when you're trying to get rid of leftovers, and they are there for you when you have people of all type of dietary restrictions come over for a dinner party.
Today for National Taco day, we honor these soldiers the best and only way we know how –– by gobblin' them all up.
Go forth, and eat your heart out!
1. Roasted Shrimp Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa - The Kitchn
2. Fire-Roasted Garden Salsa + Skirt Steak Tacos - Up Close & Tasty
3. Miso-Maple Sweet Potato Tacos with Coconut-Cilantro Sauce - The Kitchn
4. Kale and Black Bean Tacos with Chimichurri - The Kitchn
5. Potato, Poblano, and Chorizo Tacos - Handle the Heat
1. Breakfast Tacos with Avocado Radish Salsa - The Year In Food
2. Roasted Goat Tacos - The Kitchn
3. Pulled Pork Tacos - The Kitchn
4. Squash and Corn Tacos - Apple a Day
5. Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos with Chipotle Mango Salsa - Half Baked Harvest
1. Slow Roasted Barbacoa Beef Tacos - The Kitchn
2. Moroccan Chicken Tacos With Harissa Salsa and Goat Cheese - The Partial Ingredients
3. Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tacos - The Kitchn
4. Beer Battered Fish Tacos with Cilantro Crema - Kitchenette
(Gif: neon chopsticks; Images: As linked)