Our Favorite Instant-Read Thermometer Is on Sale for Prime Day — Grab One Before the Sale Is Over!
As much as we love our blenders, Dutch ovens, and air fryers, there is only really one thing in our kitchens that we absolutely cannot live without: a top-notch thermometer! Having a trusted temp-reader laying around is truly magical and always helps you cook your best. Which thermometer do we always have on deck? We’re glad you asked! We love our Thermapens. They’re super-fast, incredibly accurate, and have instant-read capabilities. We’re sure we’ll never undercook chicken, salmon, steak, bread, etc, ever again!
Now, there are other instant-read thermometers out there, but we have yet to find one that we can rely on so faithfully as the Thermapen ONE. As far as we’re concerned, it’s perfect. ThermoWorks (the company behind the Thermapen) upgraded our go-to model last year, making it even better. Plus, right now, you can snag the must-have essential for nearly $40 off on Thermoworks site. They’re hosting a sale in honor of Prime Day that’s just too good to pass up (you should fill your cart with some other favorites while you’re at it). Oh, and ICYMI it, it’s Prime Day, or as Amazon calls it this time around, the Prime Early Access Sale. It runs from October 11 through October 12 and is only available to Prime members (don’t worry, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial if you’re not already a member).
But, back to our beloved gadget: As it turns out, we still can’t get over all the upgraded features added on to the Thermapen ONE, even though it’s been a more than a year since the upgrades came into effect!
Here’s what Thermoworks added:
- It gives you full readings in just ONE second (thanks to “new advances in thermodynamics,” the company says). One second! This makes it “the first true one-second instant-read thermometer.”
- It’s accurate to half a degree.
- It has a brighter, more responsive auto-backlight.
- It has a five-year warranty!
- It has a newly designed battery compartment that’s easier to access.
Of course, the previous model was the gold standard of instant-read thermometers for a reason. So there are some things that stayed the same with the ONE. Here’s what the ONE has in common with its predecessor:
- It has a folding probe that requires no buttons or knobs to operate.
- It has a motion-activated sleep and wake mode.
- It’s waterproof to “IP67,” which means it’s resistant to dust and can be submerged in a meter of water for a half an hour and be totally fine (so it’ll absolutely withstand any kitchen accidents).
- It has an auto-rotating display, so you can read it so matter how you’re holding it.
- It has a “silver-based additive,” the company says, that gives it “antimicrobial protection.”
- It has a calibration certificate that is verified to national standards.
- If you ever need to have your thermometer recalibrated, ThermoWorks still offers that service!
Incredible, right? So, get your Thermapen ONE today, while the sale lasts. After all, a sale on these things is pretty rare, so while you’re at it you should probably grab a few extras; the holidays are just around the corner and they make for a great gift!
Buy: Thermapen ONE, $69.30 (normally $105)