The Truth About Orange Juice, a Restaurant-Quality Kitchen Remodel, and Chocolate Strawberry Pie Top posts from June 8-14, 2009
Last week was all about summer and eating outside, with a few interesting questions and good discussions, too. The hottest posts published last week included a strawberry pie (with a secret layer of ganache), iPhone apps for the cook, a ton of inspiration for fresh veggie sandwiches, and a gorgeous kitchen tour. Read on for these posts and more!
15. Picnic Recipe: Chocolate Bouchons from Thomas Keller
14. Recipe Review: Strawberry Tart with Rich Mascarpone Cream, Dark Chocolate Bits, and a Toasted Oatmeal Shortbread Crust (Plus Ganache)
13. More iPhone Apps for the Home Cook
12. What to Do With… Whole Foods Hot Pak Bags?
11. What’s the Deal with P.E.I. Mussels?