The Spanglish Sandwich, Ina Garten’s Lemon Cake, Tips for Organizing the Refrigerator, and More Small Cool Kitchens Top posts for April 13-19, 2009
Can you guess what the top 15 posts of last week were? Count down with us — there was the first Kitchen Cure assignment and a lot of good ideas for cleaning out your cupboards; there was an egg sandwich with bacon and avocado; and there was a sunny lemon cake. Here are the first 5 on the countdown; click through to see them all, and to see the very top post published last week!
• 10 Kitchen Cure Week #1: Clean Out Fridge and Pantry
• 9 DIY Letterpress Cookbook: Delicious links for 04.14.09
• 8 Good Question: What Is This Slime In My Vinegar?
• 7 What To Do With…? 75 Tips for Leftovers and Ingredients
• 6 Steamed Bunny Buns: Delicious links for 04.13.09
• 5 Tax Night Supper: The Spanglish Sandwich with Avocado
• 4 Recipe Review: Ina Garten’s Lemon Cake
• 3 Tips for Organizing a Refrigerator and Freezer
• 2 Weekend Project: Make Your Weekday Lunches Ahead!
• 1 More Small Kitchens from Small Cool 2009