Using Up Buttermilk & The Naughty Way to Roast a Chicken This Time Last Year
This time last year, we started with adorable Australian fairy bread and somehow ended with a slightly scandalous method for roasting a chicken. In the middle, we talked about ways to use up leftover buttermilk, took a tour of a tiny Parisian kitchen, and discovered a recipe for blackberry bourbon slumps.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• You’ve heard of beer can chicken. What about this saucy bundt-pan chicken?!
• That leftover carton of buttermilk can feel like a burden…or it can be a blessing in disguise.
• Why are kettle chips so popular?
• We’ve been coveting these simple and delicate Bodum coffee glasses for years.
• A few ideas for those of us without drawers in our teeny-tiny kitchens.
• With this recipe for Individual Blackberry Bourbon Slumps, we can hardly wait for blackberry season to roll around again.
• You might need to have grown up in Australia to truly appreciate fairy cakes.
• This Warm Golden Beet Salad with Greens and Almonds is a perfect winter-to-spring dish.
• A great source for swing-top glass bottles.
• Lentils are way easier to cook than dried beans.
• When you pour a glass of wine, how full should it really be?
• Take a tour of this surprisingly spacious Parisian loft kitchen.
• Snapping the ends off asparagus might be more trouble than it’s worth.
• A good question: how does a food lover maintain a healthy weight?
• Mango panna cotta, the perfect way to end a light spring meal.
A Year Ago and a Week: No Worry Desserts for New Cooks & 7-Spiced Deviled Eggs