What's your favorite food? Pizza? Breakfast? Avocado toast? No matter what your answer is, chances are there's a pool toy ready to float your boat during your next summer party. The trend started about four summers ago with just a frosted doughnut and a few other food-themed items, and now there are enough options to build an entire diner menu. A random menu, but a menu nonetheless.
Here are some of the most ridiculous food-themed pool floats.
- Swimline Inflatable Pretzel Pool Float, $20 at Dick's Sporting Goods: Keep an eye on this inflatable pretzel and you can tell people you're watching your carbs for beach season.
- Swimline Giant Inflatable Pizza Slice, $29: Get a single slice for yourself, or get seven other friends on board to help you build an entire pie. If you wanna skip the friend part, you can get a larger Personal Pizza Island for $56.
- Margarita Pool Float, $26 at Urban Outfitters: We don't necessarily condone drinking in the pool, but this float should be okay.
- Big Mouth Avocado Pool Float, $25 at American Eagle Outfitters: For practically the same price as an avocado toast, you can buy this avocado float.
- Fancy Fruit Float in Kiwi, $110 at Grand in Road: This float is actually more like a bean bag chair than a traditional inflatable. It also comes in orange, grapefruit, lemon, and more.
- Banana Float, $60 at Sunny Life: There's a banana boat joke here somewhere. We'll just leave it to you guys to make it.
- Pineapple Float, $60 at Sunny Life: Just. Can't. Get. Enough. Pineapples. Seriously, the fruit is everywhere. Now, it can even float in your pool! Note: You can also get a watermelon float, of course.
- Lobster Float, $60 at Sunny Life: If you have a penchant for the finer things in life (read: all the lobster rolls), you might prefer this little guy over a more pedestrian pineapple float.
- Big Mouth Giant Double Cherry Pool Float, $30 at Target: Forget best friend necklaces, this is what you and your BFF really need this summer.
- Kangaroo Waffle Pool Raft, $26: A human-sized waffle — complete with butter and syrup — will make any breakfast-lover's morning more palatable.