What were our readers hungry for in February? Spicy pull-apart cheese bread, homemade potato chips (in the microwave!), a dozen recipes to know by heart, and more! Read on for these and more hot posts from February 2012.
Top 10 Posts of February 2012
• 1 12 Recipes to Know By Heart
• 2 Re-Growing Green Onions: Grow Your Scallions Back on Your Windowsill
• 3 Recipe: Pull-Apart Spicy Cheese Bread
• 4 How to Make Potato Chips in the Microwave
• 5 The 40 Most Common Cooking Mistakes
• 6 15 Essential Building Blocks for Quick Weeknight Meals
• 7 12 Hearty, Healthy & Colorful Salads to Brighten Your Winter Lunch
• 8 Deep, Dark Chocolate Cookies, Cake & Fudge: 20 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
• 9 Intimate Portraits of People Eating at Home: The Dinner in NY Project by Miho Aikawa
• 10 Recipe: Savory Oatmeal Cookies
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)