The Kitchn Winner: Daniel’s Wine Crate Storage The February Jumpstart Project
Thank you all! After one month of remarkable submissions, we want to thank everyone who contributed to this grand sharing and to all the readers who used our new thumbs-up widget to record your positive vote. As with all our contests, every submission was a winner as every submission had something valuable to offer, and we hope that you will all remember and use this archive for your own DIY projects around your house.
1. How To Make Kitchen Storage with Wine Crates – 121 Thumbs Up
Congratulations to Daniel!! He was the top winner in the kitchen category, and he will receive a $250 gift certificate from Etsy.
Read on for the next four Kitchn projects, by order of vote, plus links to winners from around the rest of our network. It was a close race — thank you again to everyone who voted. Watch for one more honorary Judge’s Choice selection this afternoon, too.
2. How To Make Over Mom’s Kitchen In One Weekend – 115 Thumbs Up
3. How To Paint Ugly Laminate Kitchen Countertops – 44 Thumbs Up
4. How To Paint a Kitchen – 32 Thumbs Up
5. How To Create a Colorful Kitchen Floor – 31 Thumbs Up
Now head over to our other sites. Each of them will post their own category winners throughout the day. All in all there were SIX winning Jumpstart entries, plus Judge’s Choice honors.
Watch for our own Judge’s Choice award later today!