The Kitchn Cure, Cleaning the Oven, Quick Brines for Meat, Pots and Pans Storage, and Ways to Cook With Coconut Milk
Welcome to the weekend, everyone! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include The Kitchn Cure (how it’s going for you?), a kitchen makeover for under $500, delicious ways to cook with coconut milk, and the trials and tribulations of cleaning an oven that’s (probably) never been cleaned. Enjoy!
15. Cleaning the Oven That’s Never Been Cleaned (And Mostly Succeeding)
14. Kitchen Tour: Emily’s Ready-to-Cook Kitchen
13. Quick Dinner Recipe: Saucy Sautéed Shrimp over Lemon Quinoa
12. Nibble Pan: Have Your Cake (And Taste It, Too!)
11. The Kitchn Cure Day 2: Declutter and Clean Pantry and Food Storage Areas
10. A Side Dish Recipe for Pizza: Fiery Kale with Garlic and Olive Oil