Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? The essential pumpkin carving kit, fried squid with marinara sauce, and a recipe for dried apple chips!
• Equipment: Essential Pumpkin Carving Toolkit - Don't forget the spoon.
• Fried Squid With Marinara Sauce - Tender and light fried squid, fried for only a minute.
• Cauliflower Stew With Lamb - Potatoes and cauliflower, with a meaty punch from the lamb.
• Roasted New Potato Salad With Poblano Mayo - Smoky, slightly spicy, and complex. A dynamic potato salad!
• How to Make Dried Apple Chips - Crispy, toasty chips (also works with pears...).
Previous Good Eats: Caramel Apple Bread and Very Exciting Brownies
(Image: Serious Eats)