We’re Totally Obsessed with This Brand You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
We are constantly on the lookout for new dinnerware and glassware that we’ve never seen before. For one, we need to use the stuff during photo shoots (that slow cooker chicken has to be plated on something!). Plus, it’s fun when people come over, hold something up, and ask where you got it.
A new-ish brand we’re currently totally obsessed with? Bloomingville.
It’s a Danish home design company (actually located in Denmark), that makes dinnerware, glassware, vases, lighting, pillows, rugs, coffee tables, and so much more. The company’s current fall winter catalog is more than 230 pages. The offerings, of course, fall perfectly in that Scandinavian aesthetic and are as sleek and cute as you’d expect. And it’s all reasonably priced! Why haven’t you heard of it? Because it was just brought to the U.S. in 2014 and it’s still expanding.
There’s no single store or website that sells every single Bloomingville item (and the company doesn’t offer its own e-commerce, though can view all the products here), but you can find a lot of the kitchen and dining pieces on Amazon, Wayfair, AllModern, and Bloomingdales. To help you get started, though, we’ve highlighted some of our favorite finds below.
Some of Our Favorite Bloomingville Items
- Ceramic Olivia Colander, $23
- Ceramic Jar Set with Bamboo Lids, $55 for three
- Ceramic Jade Plate with Cactus, $15
- Short Drinking Glass with Gold Geometric Pattern, $18
- White & Clay Terra Cotta Pitcher, $40
- Ceramic Henrietta Mug, $14
- White Metal Alissa Coffee Table, $220
- Metal Bread Bin with Bamboo Lid, $37
- Round Fluted Ceramic Flower Pot, $29
- White & Black Ceramic Carina Creamer, $12
- Dark Gray Cotton Oven Mitt, $15
- Acacia Wood Cutting Board with Grey Print, $19
- Julie Ceramic Bowls with Flowers, $33 for four
- Small White Metal Basket, $21
- Round Braided Jute Placemat, $15
What do you think?