The only thing I love more than browsing the aisles of The Container Store is spying on other people to see what they have in their carts. I'm a decently organized person (I organize my table linens in ROYGBIV order), but it's easy to feel a little less than at The Container Store. Is this what everyone else's house looks like? Am I doing something wrong? Should I be buying something else?
The answer to those first two questions is no. Promise. The answer to the final question can be found in this post. Here, we gathered the store's 10 best-selling kitchen products. You'll see a lot of products by the same brand (which is a sign of quality!) and get some good ideas of things to add to your next shopping list. Take a look.
- InterDesign Linus Pantry Binz, from $11 each: If you're going to go through all the trouble of organizing your pantry, you may as well use some bins to make sure things stay that way. Bins like these can help corral bulky items or keep things from falling over.
- InterDesign Clear Linus Divided Lazy Susan, from $17 each: In addition to bins, you're going to need a lazy Susan or two to help you find taller bottles that may normally get hidden at the back of a shelf.
- InterDesign Linus Deep Drawer Binz, from $15 each: Deeper than the other bins listed above, these are best for lower cabinets, big kitchen drawers, or even the fridge and freezer.
- InterDesign Linus Shallow Drawer Organizers, from $3 each: And now some shallow ones! These are best for organizing utensils, cooking tools, and loose ends in your junk drawer.
- Iris Expandable Under Sink Organizer, $40: That under-the-sink area is a pain point for almost everyone. This organizer expands and contracts to fit your space and even makes room for your plumbing or garbage disposal.
- Lynk Chrome Pull-Out Cabinet Drawers, from $45: Don't have the money for bespoke custom cabinets? No biggie! You can install one of these pull-out cabinet drawers to get a similar effect — at a fraction of the price.
- InterDesign Linus Fridge Starter Kit, $146: You can mix and match some of the other bins from above, or you can default to the pros and get this ready-to-go kit, which should have everything you could need to get your fridge in order.
- Undershelf Baskets, from $7 each: Hang one of these in a cabinet or from a pantry shelf and you'll instantly create more storage space for linens, ingredients, mugs, and more.
- Clear Plast-O-Mat Ribbed Shelf Liner, from $6 each: This shelf liner can be used to line, yes, shelves, but also drawers, which will help keep things from sliding around when you open and close your perfectly organized drawer.
- ProKeeper Containers, from $13 each: I've written about the wonders of these containers before and our editors aren't the only ones who love them, considering the assortment of containers in the line take the 10th and final spot on this list. Each container was specially designed for the item it's meant to hold and we can't say enough good things about them.
What are your favorite products at The Container Store? Tell us in the comments below.