We've heard it all, so don't be shy. We're taking any burning questions you may have for our resident cheesemonger and will start answering them in the following weeks, every Tuesday. Just leave your query in the comments section below. Here's a roundup of some of the most frequently asked questions we've heard and answered already:
- When is it okay to eat the rind?
- How should you store cheese and how do I know if a cheese has gone bad?
- How do you pair cheese with wine?
- What's the deal on grass-fed and organics?
- What's that crunch in my cheese?
- What's a cheese I can make at home?
- Why do some cheese have holes?