No bike ride is complete without a pitstop in the park to share a bottle of wine with some friends. (And yes, we'd stand by that statement in the company of a bunch of Tour de France riders! What are you guys doing if not headed to an awesome picnic in the park?)
Luckily, there are now a handful of artisan shops on Etsy that offer handmade leather carriers, which slide onto almost any bike to help you get said bottle of wine to that park. (Even CB2 currently sells an option that's made by a skilled leather worker in Upstate New York.)
One we love: Bicycle Wine Rack, $34 at oopsmark
These accessories easily slip onto the frame of a bike and have specially designed straps to keep your bottle in place (and in one piece!) as you pedal over the bumpiest of roads. It's way more convenient than having a bottle clank around in a basket attached to your bike, or having to deal with a slipping tote bag or a backpack that makes your back all sweaty.
The only problem? We're not sure where the wine glasses are supposed to go. Guess you could always just drink right out of the bottle, no?
Note: Drunk biking is dangerous — just like drunk driving! Always be careful and share this bottle of wine with at least a friend or two.
More on Bikes
- Culinary Cycling: Tips for Packing the Best Bike Picnic
- We Took IKEA's New Bike for a Ride. Here's How It Went.
- Hang a Bicycle Basket From Your Backsplash to Store Your Tea Towels
- Look! A Bicycle Bar Cart for Impromptu Outdoor Cocktails
- This $55 Banana Holder Is a Gift for the Person Who Has Everything
- 5 Low Profile Wall Mounted Bicycle Storage Solutions at Apartment Therapy