The Best Way to Melt Chocolate, Why We Love IKEA Kitchens & Recipes to Make Your Home Smell Like the Holidays
Happy Saturday! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include advice to help you get your kitchen clean before the holidays, a recipe for double crust apple pie, 10 ways you can be a great Thanksgiving guest, and 20 recipes that’ll have your home smelling like the holidays.
15. David Tanis’s Thanksgivukkah Menu: And His Recipe for Crispy Potato Galettes
14. Martha Stewart Takes Unappealing Food Photos Just Like Everyone Else
13. Essential Recipe: Double Crust Apple Pie
12. Pati Jinich’s Mexican Thanksgiving Turkey
11. 15 Tips and Tricks To Get Your Kitchen Clean Before the Holidays
10. The Best Way to Melt Chocolate: Alice Medrich’s Smart, Easy Method