In all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, sometimes we forget about the little things. Like dinner! Let us help you out. From this time last year, we have ten warm and cozy dinners to make in your slow-cooker, vegan and vegetarian comfort foods, and a sure-fire method for cooking steel-cut oats overnight.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Breakfast Recipe: Best Pancakes EVER!
• 5-Ingredient Soup Recipe: Turkey Avgolemono Soup
• Best Way to Stop Onion Tears? Put Bread In Your Mouth
• 20 Fun and Unusual Stocking Stuffers for Cooks
• Chez Panisse Chef David Tanis Talks Dinner Parties
• Brunch Recipe: Homemade Bialys
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• 5 Comfort Food Time Savers for Busy Days
• Kitchen Tour: Lisa's Well-Stocked Kitchen
• Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Recipes with a Can of Chickpeas
• 15 Vegetarian and Vegan Comfort Foods
• How to Cook Steel-Cut Oats for Breakfast the Night Before
• 10 Winter Dinners from the Slow-Cooker
Previous Friday Flashback: Apple and Cheese-Stuffed Latkes & Giving Up Drip Coffee