We can't hide it anymore: We love the Container Store. We'd marry it if we could. Or more realistically, we'd just spend hours wandering the aisles, geeking out over different-sized containers and trying to decide which drawer organizers we like best (all of them!).
Whether you share our love for TCS (as we affectionately call it) or just need some new shelves, this list of the store's best shelves should help you get your kitchen organized.
- Large Matte "So-Hooked" Rack, $130: This clever wall-mounted organizer offers a shelf for things (think: plates and cutting boards) to perch on, plus hooks for utensils and pots to hang from.
- Cable Shelf Brackets, $20 each: Clean and industrial, use these brackets to suspend a shelf and display plates, glasses, and more. The brackets will hold up to 100 pounds when installed in wood studs or cement.
- Ash Floating Shelves, from $40 each: These wood-veneer shelves have that sturdy feel of butcher block, with no extra hardware to interfere with the look. They can hold up to 66 pounds when mounted on cement or wood studs.
- Platinum elfa utility Kitchen Shelving, $474: This kit loads you up with everything you need to turn a bare wall into a totally functional kitchen display.
- White elfa utility Wire Kitchen Door & Wall Rack, $112: An easy (and customizable) way to turn a forgotten spot into a storage area, this rack puts the back of a pantry door to good use.
- Single & Double Acrylic Wall Shelves, from $13 each: These small shelves are just the right size to squeeze in under your cabinets, and the clear acrylic adds zero visual clutter.
- Origami 3-Shelf Folding Rack, $59: Use this rack in a pantry to create more storage when you need it. When you don't need it, it folds up and out of the way. The fact that it's on wheels means you can wheel it out to your work station.
- Metro Commercial Industrial 36" Shelving Solution, $280: Not just for garages or workshops, this industrial shelving totally works in a kitchen or a pantry. And because it's so sturdy, you can also load it up with small appliances like your stand mixer and toaster.
- White Steel Wire Utility Wall Shelves, from $10 each: Available in two sizes, these shelves are strong enough to be hung inside or outside. And the smaller wire grid on the bottom keeps smaller stuff from falling through.
- White elfa utility Board Kitchen Solution, $76: We've got everything you need to know about hanging a kitchen pegboards — but if you're not all that handy, this kit takes any guesswork out of the equation.