Trader Joe’s Shares the Best Holiday Goods to Buy Right Now
As I grow older, the holiday season becomes less and less about receiving gifts. Well, that’s not completely true. If those gifts are limited-time Trader Joe’s holiday snacks and fare then I’m all over it. This year, everyone on my “nice” list might just be getting lemon ricotta cheese or Jingle Jangle ice cream from one of my favorite grocery stores.
That’s not totally weird, right? Here’s what else Trader Joe’s thinks you should buy this season!
Just like I try my best to buy fruits and vegetables in season, I make the same commitment to the holiday fare from Trader Joe’s. I mean, c’mon — there’s really nothing better than ending the day with a Irish whiskey caramel.
After perusing a few of the old and new holiday offerings, here are a few of my personal favorites that will not only be making it to my table, but also might also be given as gifts! Only if my friends and family are lucky this year, that is.
- Irish Whiskey Caramels for $3.99/box
- Truffle Honey Mustard for $5.99 for 8.6 ounces
- Baked Lemon Ricotta Cheese for $10.99/pound
- Candy Cane Green Tea for $1.99/box
- Jingle Jangle Ice Cream for $4.49/quart
- Sugar Plum Jam for $3.99 for 12 ounces
- 3 Seed Beet Crackers for $1.99/box
- It’s Sedimentary My Dear Cookie (Mix) for $4.99/jar
What do you have your eye on from Trader Joe’s holiday guide? Let us know in the comments!