If your kids love food as much as you do, it only makes sense to dress them up as a delicious treat. These food-themed costumes are all from Target and all cost $30 or less. Plus, it'll be super easy to fit layers underneath all of them, which is a good thing, considering we have no idea what this wacky weather will be like by the end of the month.
- Donut Costume, $30: This sweet costume is covered with realistic-looking rainbow sprinkles. You can dress up as a coffee — or just carry one around —and you'll have an instant mother-daughter costume.
- Strawberry Milkshake Costume, $25: Tired of always having to say no when your kid wants ice cream? This Halloween, give in and let her dress up as a milkshake, which comes complete with a whipped cream and cherry hat.
- Pizza Costume, $25: Nearly every kid loves pizza, so this realistic-looking pepperoni slice will make yours the crowd favorite during her school's Halloween parade.
- Hot Dog Costume, $30: Put your kid in this silly hot dog costume and you'll have some great (read: embarrassing) photos to show his future dates.
- Taco Costume, $30: If your son's favorite night of the week is Taco Tuesday, he'll love this costume, which basically turns his torso into the meat inside the shell.
- French Fries Costume, $25: Do you want fries with that? Yes. Yes, you do. Mostly because you know that your kid would look super cute in this costume.
- 2-Sided Peanut Butter and Jelly Costume, $20: This two-sided sandwich board costume features peanut butter and jelly to complete the famous duo without having to coordinate costumes with your kid's best friend.