The Best Guacamole, Summer Cakes, Picnic Sandwiches, Fresh Takes on Iced Tea, and Beautiful, Unusual Kitchen Floors
Welcome to Saturday! We hope you’re enjoying the weekend so far. If you’re inside today trying to keep cool, take a moment to catch up on The Kitchn’s hot posts from this week! Popular posts include a roundup of iced tea recipes, a look at 10 habits that could be affecting your sense of taste, the most delicious way to eat a hot dog, and why you should freeze fresh herbs in olive oil. Enjoy!
15. Perfect Pitcher Drink Recipe: Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer
14. From Faux Bois to Stenciled and Striped: 10 Cool, Unusual Kitchen Floors
13. 10 Fresh, Cold Takes on Iced Tea
12. Not Just Smoking: 10 Habits That Can Affect Your Sense of Taste
11. 10 Sandwiches for a Summer Picnic Lunch
10. How To Cook Great Ribs in the Oven