French fries are everywhere. Like, beyond diners, fast food joints, and other restaurants. They're showing up on everything from clothing to art — and a bunch of places in between. And we're not complaining! Because, well, we don't need a reason!
French fries are the best! Ditto for these fry-related finds.
- Cheese Fries Sweatshirt, $22 at fitandfool: Embrace your inner Regina George — but be nice to people! — while wearing this super-cozy cotton sweatshirt. Also, if you don't get the reference, you need to watch Mean Girls as soon as possible.
- Fries Valentine's Day Card, $4.50 at HelloHappinessDesign: Still looking for the perfect Valentine's Day card? This punny one should do the trick.
- Extra Fries Print, $16 at creativetypedesigns: Order this print, frame it, and give it to your favorite work buddy who always wants to share fries at lunch.
- French Fries or Die Hard Enamel Lapel Pin, $9 at ProjectNumber92: More serious words have never been written on a box of fries. Pin it to your purse, jacket, or laptop sleeve.
- Fryday T-Shirt, $17 at ManicImpressive: Hopefully your office has a Casual Friday policy so you can wear this screen-printed T-shirt.
- French Fry iPhone Case, $14 at ShopCoffeeAndWine: This iPhone case, available in a few different models, will remind you to order fries the next time you get takeout.
- Silver French Fry Necklace, from $10 at TheMonkeyCharmer: For an extra $2 you can add on a small disk, stamped with an initial.
- Fries Key Tag, $8 at ThreePotatoFour: In case you're not known for your subtlety, leave this keychain on the table and let it do the talking for you.
- Fries Before Guys Tote, $18 at andMorgan: There's no better way to get bottles of wine to this year's Galentine's Day party than with this cheeky tote.
- French Fries Mug, from $15 at TheBlackCatPrints: Available in two different sizes, this mug lets people know that you're well-rounded and funny. Or at least just funny.