We've been talking about it since mid-September, and yesterday the new line of Chip and Joanna Gaines products finally hit Target stores. The couple's collection, Hearth & Hand, is just as stylish as their Fixer Upper makeovers. And it's all available at Target-level prices.
Here are the 10 things we're most excited about.
- X Pattern Napkins, $10 for four: These simple white fabric napkins will probably match everything you already have. You can use them for everyday dinners or a special holiday meal with your extended friends and family.
- Black Flatware Set, $20 for five-piece set: Forget copper and rose gold — matte black is the way to go these days. This set is totally on trend and has the heft many people have come to expect from flatware.
- Stoneware Dinner Plate, $6: True story: Our office is currently on the hunt for the most perfect white dinner plate to shoot some of our recipes on, and it's been hard. There's tons of stuff we like — until we realize it's $70 a plate! This plate is just what we've been looking for, and it's just $6!
- Striped Pot Holder, $6 for two: Stripes and leather together? Yes, please! How cute are these pot holders? You can even use them as trivets on a holiday table.
- Steel Colander, $20: This colander looks like ceramic but it's actually steel. We love the cute diamond pattern the holes are arranged in!
- Measuring Cups, $9: Baking season is coming! Wouldn't you want to kick it off with these sleek black measuring cups?
- Textured Stoneware Pitcher, $21: Dots (like stripes) are always up our alley and these are in a chevron pattern, so we love them even more.
- Live-Edge Acacia Cutting Board with Leather Handle, $17: Wooden serving boards (especially ones with leather accents) can get pretty pricey. But this one is only $17! That means we can each get two!
- Stoneware Sugar Cellar, $6: This stoneware sugar dish with wooden lid would be a great addition to your coffee station. Even better: There's a matching salt cellar, creamer, and a few other pieces.
- Juice Glass, $4: Technically the collection also has a wine glass, but we think this juice glass could work for juice or wine.
Which pieces are you eyeing?