It's Sur la Table's 45th anniversary! And to celebrate the kitchen retailer is marking stuff down by up to 50 percent. Cookware and baking gear is up to 50 percent off, small electrics are up to 45 percent off, cooking tools are up to 30 percent off, and the list goes on. (Knives are actually up to 55 percent off, which means the deals are even bigger than the store's homepage lets on!)
Stuff will be marked down through October 18 and there will be all sorts of special deals during the days throughout. Here's what we're eyeing right now.
- Sur la Table Beechwood Sauté Spoon, $13: In my opinion, a home cook can never have too many cooking utensils (wooden, stainless steel, or otherwise), which is why I'm pumped that Sur la Table brand tools are all buy two, get one free.
- All-Clad HA1 Nonstick Grande Griddle, $80: "I have been wanting and meaning to buy a griddle for so long," says Kelli Foster, assistant food editor. "This is a good nudge to stop procrastinating."
- Emile Henry Modern Classics Rectangular Baker with Mini Baker, $40: "These are the best baking dishes around — they heat evenly and last forever," says Sheela Prakash, assistant food editor. "I am slowly building my collection of them, so this is a great deal to help me do that."
- Staub Heritage 3.5-Quart Braiser, $200: "I adore Staub's Dutch ovens and braisers, and this gorgeous piece (50 percent off!) is an immensely practical shape and size for weeknight cooking," says Editor, Faith Durand.
- Sur la Table Platinum Professional Standard Muffin Pan, $24: "The other day, I realized I didn't have a muffin pan — and that became a problem when I wanted to make muffins," says Geraldine Campbell, managing editor. "With baking season coming up, it's the right time to get one."