From this time last year, not only did we have Strawberry-Basil Pitcher Margaritas and Carrot Cake (my favorite recipe ever), but we had a dozen ways to devour sweet corn, dessert bars for any picnic or backyard party, chocolate chip muffins, and more. Plus we get to see if our food trend predictions panned out!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Carrot Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
• Smart Designs: The Best Cherry Pitter Ever
• Lunch Recipe: Warm Chickpea Salad with Cumin & Garlic
• Easy Pitcher Cocktail Recipe: Strawberry-Basil Margaritas
• Try This: Infuse Your Cold-Brewed Ice Tea
• 5 Awesome Ways to Eat Apples
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• A Dozen Ways to Enjoy Summer Sweet Corn
• What Will Be The Next Bacon? Our Top 5 Trend Predictions
• 5 Uses for Wonton Wrappers
• Perfectly Portable: Dessert Bars
• On Saying Goodbye to Baking and Hello to — What?
• Chocolate Chip Muffins
Previous Friday Flashback: Make-Ahead Calzones, Favorite Summer Cookbooks & 10 Recipes for Potato Salad