The Art of Judging Latte Art and Regulating the Sugar Habit
Coffee latte art gets competitive, schools and restaurants take steps to help people with food allergies, and a new study finds increased health risks for people who drink raw milk.
All this and more in today’s Food News roundup!
• Regulating Our Sugar Habit by Mark Bittman | NYT
• Finding Food Allergy Allies | The Wall Street Journal
• The Art of Judging Latte Art | Salon
• Raw Milk Causes Most Illnesses from Dairy, Study Finds | USA Today
• New Rules Planned for School Vending Machines Nationwide | NYT