In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Baby carrot producers pump $25 million into raising their image. Plus: putting Jamie Oliver's 30-minute meals to the test, and Japanese wine producers take a gamble on a reviled grape.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Why growing brains need healthy food - Sydney Morning Herald
• The Superpowers of Candy - Psychology Today
• Food Fears Persist In China 2 Years After Milk Scare - NPR
• Farmers and Stores Push Heirloom Apples - Wall Street Journal
• Food security risk if crop biodiversity lost - Reuters
• Putting Jamie's 30 Minute Meals to the test - Guardian UK
• A Hallow's eve dinner for adults - Z Tasty Life
• Japanese Wineries Betting on a Reviled Grape - New York Times
• Is a career in fishing still sustainable? - Marketplace
• Producers put $25M into boosting baby carrot appeal - Miami Herald
(Image: Food News Journal)