When time is tight and energy levels are low, but you've got a bunch of hungry mouths to feed at the end of a long day, skillet dinners are one of our favorite weeknight solutions. The whole meal comes together in just one skillet. These dinners promise ease and simplicity, and are as quick to clean up as they are to prep.
From lasagna to chicken pot pie, these are our most popular one-skillet dinners.
One-Skillet Pasta Dinners
This might just be the most comforting (and easiest) way to tackle pasta night. You might not even need that extra pot of boiling water. When you start with small pasta shapes, like orzo, elbows, tortellini, or even lasagna noodles, they simmer right in the skillet, nestled between all the other ingredients until wonderfully tender.
- Weeknight Skillet Lasagna
- Turkey and Greens Skillet Pasta
- One-Skillet Cheesy Beef and Macaroni
- Broccolini, Chicken Sausage, and Orzo Skillet
- Chicken Parm and Pasta Skillet
- Mexican Skillet Lasagna
- Creamy Skillet Tortellini with Sweet Potato and Spinach
- Gnocchi Skillet with Sausage and Tomatoes
Chicken and Meat-Filled Skillet Dinners
Start with pork chops, chicken, or ground meat, then layer your skillet with a mess of veggies, beans, and an irresistible sauce, and you're in for one totally delicious dinner.
- One-Skillet Salsa Pork Chops
- Skillet Chicken Empanada Pie
- Tuscan Chicken Skillet
- Easy Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- One-Skillet Chicken with Garlicky Broccoli and Croutons
- Southwest Skillet Ragu
Easy Seafood Skillets
If you think that seafood dinners are a little too involved for a weeknight, these skillet meals will totally make you a believer. Not only are they surprisingly easy to pull together, but they're also quick, clocking in at under 30 minutes.