If we eat with our eyes before our mouth, Pinterest has only exacerbated this experience. We are able to share what we make with others, organize what aspire to do or make, and drool over beautiful photos. Whether you're new to Pinterest or a veteran, these 13 Pinterest accounts are worth checking out –– imagine lots of decadent pies, cooking tips, and dreamy lookin' kitchens.
My favorite Pinterest users are all unique –– some are helpful, or inspirational, and others just have seriously beautiful photos and recipes. The specific boards listed with these Pinterest users are a sample of what they do –– you should probably, definitely just follow everything they pin.
- 1 Love & Lemons - "Love & Lemons" Board
- 2 Cara; Big Girls, Small Kitchen - "College-Friendly Food" Board
- 3 Sneh, Cook Republic - "Vegetarian" Board
- 4 CarOlina - "Gelato" Board
- 5 Sweet Basil - "Cooking Tips" Board
- 1 Beth Kirby, Local Milk - "Savory" Board
- 2 Kinfolk Magazine - "For the Kitchen" Board
- 3 La Casa Sin Tiemp - "Food Photography" Board
- 4 Freutcake - "Pies & Tarts" Board
- 5 Erin Phraner - "Parties I'd Love To Throw" Board
- 1 Citrus & Candy - "Sweet, Sugary, Naughty" Board
- 2 Chantrelle Grady - "Yummy Things" Board
- 3 How Sweet Eats - "Easy Meals" Board
Are you on Pinterest? Obviously. Let us know your username so we can follow you!
(Images: As Linked)