We've been loving all the photos coming in from your Thanksgiving tables. We have one more round to show you a little later this morning, but first we have a question. What's left from your Thanksgiving dinner? Did anything survive the weekend? Here's a look at a few ideas for using up some of your leftovers in creative and easy ways.
Don't pitch those leftovers; eat them up! Here are a few of the ways we Kitchn writers enjoyed our own leftovers last weekend:
• Sweet Potato & Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy
• How To Pan-Fry Leftover Bread Stuffing
• How To Turn Third Day Leftovers Into Hand Pies
• Baked Apples with Cranberry Sauce
• In Praise Of The Humble Turkey Sandwich
• Quick and Easy Turkey Pot Pie
• Using Up Leftover Turkey: Make Panini!
What's your favorite way to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers? Cold pie for breakfast? Turkey soup? Cranberry sauce on peanut butter toast?
And what's still left? We are still savoring a bit of our fig and port cranberry sauce...