We all get a lot of help throughout the year. There's your kid's teacher, who taught him that it's not okay to pull Avery's glasses off her face. There's your coworker, who pumped you up before your big quarterly presentations. And there's your friend, who just listened to you vent ... for three hours ... a couple dozen times.
Where would you be without those people? Let's not even go there! Instead, let's make a list and get everyone on it a present to thank them appropriately.
- Love is Love Mugs, $26 for two at West Elm: For every one of these mug sets sold, West Elm will donate 50 percent of the purchase price to the Human Rights Campaign.
- Garden Herbs Cards, $16 for eight at June & December: Someone you know must still send handwritten thank you notes, right? This set is for her.
- Charming Moments Tray Ribbon, $20 at Rosanna: It'd be weird if you gave your kid's teacher an actual blue ribbon, but this tray feels totally perfect. Because she is the best!
- Coconut Cacao Body Soap, $10 at Meow Meow Tweet: The artwork on this packaging warms our hearts. And the soap inside soothes our skin! It's made with cocoa butter and coconut milk, which create a yummy lather.
- Snack-King, $38 at Farm to People: Your coworker who keeps you sane between meetings deserves this little stockpile for her desk drawer.
- Painter's Palette Pie Dish, $42 at Anthropologie: Bake a homemade pie in this dish and, when the recipient finishes the last slice, she'll uncover a super-sweet message.
- Dipped Ceramic Storage Jar, $28 at Leif: Fill this with candy or nuts and you have an instant gift for your assistant who somehow manages to keep your calendar running like clockwork.
- Hot Bread Kitchen Women Producers Collection, $60 at Hot Bread Kitchen: This box supports your friend (whoever you decide to give it to) and the female producers who make the goodies. Included inside are sea salt caramels, toasted coconut chips, ginger snaps, and more.
- "I Like You" Dish Towel by Amy Sedaris, $21 at Fishs Eddy: Why wear your heart on your sleeve when you can wear it on a tea towel? Let your friend know how you really feel with this sweet gift.
- Measuring Spoons, $38 at Alder & Co.: Give this set to your friend who helped you immeasurably this year. (Just don't forget to include a card that explains the pun.)
- Radical Women Napkins, $28 for two at Banquet Workshop: For the feminist who's been fighting for women's rights all year, this napkin set features silhouettes of iconic women of today and throughout history (herstory?).